Simplify your Christmas with these great gift wrapping life hacks.
1. Use fabric to quickly and easily wrap oddly shaped presents.
2. Upcycle newsprint paper into holiday wrapping paper. Hint: Use a copy of The Guide!
3. Spruce up plain brown paper bags by adding buttons and colorful fabric scrap prints.
4. Recycle an old sweater for cosy fabric wrap.
5. Use leftover yarn from holiday knitting project as easy to handle ribbon. No curling required!
6. While you have the wrapping paper out, wrap a cardboard box and fill it with presents for easy access. You can even use this box for festive waste disposal after the presents have been delivered.
7. After you’re all done wrapping, use a garment bag to store your wrapping paper for quick and easily accessible storage.